Running your own business is often a 24/7 job. If you are not constantly giving it your all, you will notice you will fall behind bit by bit. For me that has been my life consistently since I started my business six years ago. Between juggling university, raising children and caring for my home, I have noticed that the moment I don’t put as much effort in the work that I am doing, things begin to slip through the cracks.
But since I have started implementing batch content and marketing plans I have not had to deal with these issues as much as I was before. That is why I am here today to walk you through the benefits of creating batch content.
Creating batch content allow you to boost your productivity while reducing procrastination.
It helps you save time and energy by not thinking last minute about what to post but rather it makes sure your content supports your goals.
It also allows you to take time off whenever needed because you always have content ready to go.
You may wonder what is the point of posting on social media if you have no time for it. Well, it is useful because it keeps you present in the mind of your viewers, even when you are not actively working, thus allowing for new jobs/ orders to still come your way!
Here is my quick process for 3 months of content planning
- Check your calendar and mark out product launches or events for the next 3 months.
- Focus on 1-2 topics for each month that are relevant to the events you planned above.
- Create a list with anywhere from 3 to 5 posts for each week. If you are stuck on this check out my free content ideas pdf
- Once you have your topic ideas, gather your visuals (videos or images)
- Write out a short caption for each post
- Schedule your posts and you are ready to go!
If you need more help crafting the right content for your brand, check out my 40 content ideas for social media
It is packed with useful tips and information about each post and why they matter!